I want to use SuperOffice on my phone. How do I download, install and setup SuperOffice Pocket CRM application?
SuperOffice CRM mobile application which is called "Pocket CRM" is included free of charge for all SuperOffice Online and SuperOffice 8 Onsite subscription users.
To download, install and configure your Pocket CRM please follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser on your mobile device and navigate to: online.superoffice.com/mobile
- Choose Google Play if you use an Android phone, or App Store if you use an Apple device.
- Follow the process in Play Store/App Store for downloading and installing the application.
- Open the installed application in your mobile.
- Further configuration differs for Online and Onsite customers. Follow the steps for your type of installation.
Pocket CRM configuration for Online customers
- In the screen you get click CRM Online.
- Log in with the same e-mail address and password you use for the SuperOffice CRM Online, and you are ready to use SuperOffice Pocket CRM.
Pocket CRM configuration for Onsite customers
Note! If you are SuperOffice Buy customer, before configuring Pocket CRM make sure your SuperOffice administrator assigned you Pocket licence in Settings and Maintenance.
- In the screen you get click SuperOffice CRM.
- You will be asked to enter URL from your NetServer installation.
3. To get it open your SuperOffice CRM on browser and click on your Personal settings section and choose Pocket CRM settings
4. In the dialog you’ll see Server URL for Pocket CRM. Enter following URL in the dialog you see on your mobile device or click OK and you’ll receive email. You can open the email on your device and click on the link in the email.
5. Log in with the same e-mail address and password you use for the SuperOffice CRM and you are ready to use SuperOffice Pocket CRM.